What are the patient benefits of concierge medicine?
- An annual, regardless of medical condition or necessity, medical examination or physical checkup (“Private Checkup”).
- Enhanced health guidance and electronic communication connection with physician regarding patient health information or data.
- Assistance with using that data more effectively toward achieving health goals identified during the annual Private Checkup.
Also, as a result of the physician having a smaller patient panel, in addition to the Program Services, patients may experience;
- Increased availability including, in some cases, doctor's cell phone number and email address.
- Same-day or next-day appointments. House calls are also available when necessary.
- Minimal time in the waiting room.
- Appointments routinely start on time.
- Patient healthcare support regarding diet, nutrition, and fitness goals that may not be covered by patient's plan.